Friday, February 4, 2011

Acrobat!

Cookie is an acrobat. She doesn't just kick these days...she tumbles. She does somersaults. She causes waves. I am about 26 weeks and feeling pretty good. The re-tweaking of my back in Bend about 3 weeks ago (for the second time this pregnancy) has felt a lot better. I am extremely cognizant of my form when bending over to pick up Bailey, which I try to do as little as possible. With my belly sticking out quite a bit, sleeping is getting somewhat difficult. However, I still have 3 months to go!

I did the glucose tolerance test last week and passed with no problems. They drew a CBC and I am a little anemic, so iron supplements were suggested. I had to take iron with Bailey as well.

We are starting to throw some names out there for Cookie, but haven't seriously discussed what we might call our second daughter. Lots of people are asking if we have picked out any names. We just shake our head and say no. Even when we do have a name, it won't be announced until Cookie arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment