Wednesday, March 23, 2011

7 weeks to go

Thirty-three weeks now...inching closer and closer to the "any time" stage. Just thinking about it makes me a little nervous, but I am definitely more ready for Cookie than I was for Coconino. I know what to expect this time around and being in Boise with lots of family around sure will make a difference.

Cookie is still doing some big acrobatic moves, and now, since she is bigger, they can really make me wince. She'll push out real slow and not retract back--she keeps her foot, heel, hand, butt pressed against the uterus and that can be quite uncomfortable. I will put my hand on my belly and attempt to push back softly, but she keeps pushing out! She is a lot more active than Bailey was.

I am getting tired a lot more easily now--and chasing after Bailey and working on potty training just compounds the issue. Wearing my compression stockings as often as I can. Putting those on can sure get my heartrate up! Slathering on the belly cream daily. Remembering to take my iron pills. It is quite a routine.

See the OB on April 1st next for the 34 week checkup. The last two times Bailey has come with me and has wanted to "hold my hand" and asks if I will get a shot. We have been reading The Berenstein Bears Go the The Doctor lately, and the cubs' get shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment