Tonight I packed my bag (I had started a few days ago, but nothing organized.) and put it in the car. I am truly ready. I work tomorrow from 10-7 at Target in Nampa and just hope my labor doesn't start there. The other RPh is "on-call" for me.
Starting last Friday, the 22nd I have had some sciatica-like zingers on my back, above my right hip. Nothing radiating down my leg, but a zing that makes me lift up my right leg and grab on to the wall. I wouldn't be able to support my weight on it. Quite a few times a day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but slowed down a bit. She is pressing on my nerve she is so low.
The last week I have dreaded going to sleep. I have been sleeping on my left side, hugging my body pillow as I need to lift up my belly and rest it on the pillow for comfort. My pubic symphysis is pretty sore just moving my legs around as it gets looser. And of course, I'm up at least once, sometimes twice, to use the bathroom. Not sure which is worse...sleeping like this or the stretches of 2 hour blocks once Cookie arrives...
No comments:
Post a Comment